Monday, January 7, 2008

Wonder Cloth

First let me say that I am in no way affiliated with the following company. I just think they offer an amazing product and I have to share!

For Christmas my mom gave me something called a Wonder Cloth that claims to "Naturally Remove Make-Up Instantly" without the need for any other products. It came out of the box looking like a slightly fuzzy washcloth. I was skeptical but gave it a try.

I have to tell you, this thing is all it claims and more! Make from "a unique combination of Japanese plant pulp and 100% cotton fibers" it is designed to "remove all makeu-up, oils and pollutants ever so delicately - even the reddest lipstick or the blackest mascara." Upon closer reading the "Japanese plant pulp is simply Rayon and make up 60% of the fibers in this cloth. It cleans so well because of the straight fibers (what gave it the "fuzzy" look) that can get way down in pores. It is reusable and should last as long as a standard washcloth.

What really impressed me was the way my face felt so soft after washing with it. Then I watched all my makeup rinse totally clean and was reminded of Psalm 51 where the psalmists says God will wash our sins "whiter than snow". Their site even offers a video so you can see it for yourself. Ladies, give this one a try!

No comments: