Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tweeting on Twitter

If you have a Twitter account, feel free to follow me there at http://twitter.com/InfertilityMom.

Don't know what Twitter is? Neither did I until my dear hubby introduced me to this "mini-blogging" network where users post messages of no more than 140 characters at a time. Great way to keep up with friends without being bogged down in long posts. And for long-winded writers like me, a fun challenge to get to the point quickly and creatively. :)

I'll be posting a really exciting book promotional tomorrow or Thursday, with an amazing grand prize, so you'll want to be on the lookout for that. And if you haven't entered our Summer Skin Care give-away be sure to do so before it's too late! In fact, most of the specials, discounts and promotions that have been posted this month end within the next day or two, so be sure to check them out!

No comments: