Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thrifty Thursdays

Yes, I know it is only a Wednesday! ;) I'm just too excited to launch this new theme (meme?) and had to get it kick off a day early:

 
 
You know that affordable, trendy, jewelry I mentioned in the video? Well, I just happen to be giving away a pair of earrings at Stroke Of Grace this week! Please sign up to follow my stroke blog, then leave me a comment telling me you did. Easy, peasy entry! :)

Here is more information from my friend, if you are interested:

At Paparazzi Accessories, we offer fun and fashionable accessories at affordable prices. All accessories are available for under $5. Paparazzi made it to where it is today as a direct sales company because their designs are unique and fashion-forward. All Paparazzi Accessories are also of superior quality so you don’t have to worry about having to compromise quality for affordability, as we offer the best of both worlds. It is these very same qualities that made the company and its products appeal to me personally.

As an Independent Paparazzi Consultant, Paparazzi Accessories certainly offers a very rewarding business opportunity that is unlike any other. Also, accessories are made of steel and aluminum. In some cases, wood and leather. No nickel, no lead. My company website is www.paparazziaccessories.com/15428. My store website is www.jewelry4five.storenvy.com

No comments: