Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Contest Winners!

It was fun hosting so many contests in July! Here is a list of winners, but remember, if you didn't win this time, you can still take advantage of a great 15% discount off your entire Affordable Mineral Makeup™ order from http://www.InnerBeautyGirls.com when you use the code 2yranniversary in coupon section at checkout. This special offer is valid through Aug. 7, 2008 (ending at midnight EST this Thursday).

The winner of my Bloggy Carnaval Giveaway is Paige!
Please email me with your mailing address within a week so I can get your books and makeup on the way.

The winner of our Summer Skin Care Give-away is Janet F. of NJ!
You will be hearing directly from May Flowers Naturals about how to claim your prize soon. :)

The winner of my prize package offered in the Christian Work at Home Mom 30-day prize give-away is Jennifer F. of PA.
I contacted you about a week and a half ago, and sent a reminder tonight. Please respond by Aug. 9 with your prize selections.


And in case you try to get ahold of me and I don't reply as quickly as I normally would, I just wanted to let you know that we are in the midst of a family emergency and my internet time may be significantly limited over the next several days. Your prayers for my husband's family are greatly appreciated at this time.

No comments: