Friday, May 1, 2009

Tupperware Tips

Tupperware consultant Carissa is offering one $25 Gift Certificate to the randomly selected winner from all who comment on this Virtual Spa Weekend post. Earn your entry by posting your best Tupperware or beauty tip or story and earn additional entries by sharing the link to this post on your own website, blog or social network, then coming back to leave an additional comment for every way you have helped promote Carissa's give-away. :) Entries accepted until midnight on Sunday and winner announced early next week.

Carissa's Beauty Tip is that Tupperware Modular Mates work well for organizing all your make-up and jewelry. The Ovals are the perfect bathroom size for storing all the bathroom and beauty supplies. Of her home business she says, "I started with Tupperware in 2006 first as a discount consultant and quickly realized how I could make some extra income by doing catalog parties and internet sales. Since then I have a team and a goal to become a Director and drive a new car!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carissa, good luck with your Tupperware business and thank you for offering the gift certificate. I don't really have a tupperware experience, but a beauty tip I have is to make sure the nail polish you use does not contain phermaldahide (sp?)

Adrienne
arenee2701@aol.com

Anonymous said...

My best beauty tip is one that I was given by an esthetician. She told me the best thing I could do for my skin was to always use a serum packed with vitamins, followed by a moisturizer that has sunscreen in it.

Danelle
jdsergent05@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Check out the link in my blog:http://danellesjourney.blogspot.com

Danelle
jdsergent05@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Carissa, I never thought of taking my Tupperware out of the kitchen! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to see what I can do with my flat set....

Amy
amy17green@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tip Carrisa! I have some older migets, I think they're called, I use for scrapbook eylets and other little gizmos. Congratulations on your success and good luck reaching your goals! God Bless!!

Terri
bumblepiller@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tupperware containers work great for storing hair accessories such as barrettes and rubber bands that you want to keep together and not lose.

Erica

erica_meyer2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love tupperware! Thanks for your donation.

Erin
e_alger@hotmail.com

Kristine said...

Growing up my mom had a lot of Tupperware products and my favorite memory was in the summertime we thought it was the coolest thing to make our own popsicles with the popsicle mold set (probably not the proper name!). Love it!

Kristine
autumnrains_blog@yahoo.com

C Killingsworth said...

Here is my best Tupperware tip:

I use a larger Tupperware item to freeze water in my freezer. I use these blocks to fill the cooler when I go shopping or when we go camping. We leave it in the container with the lid on and it is much less messier than bags of ice. I am not sure what the actual container is, but it looks like it would hold sandwiches stacked 3 or 4 high by 3 or 4 long.

My mom gave me a Tupperware party when I moved into my first apartment. I still have everything I bought and got as my hostess gifts. Tupperware is the only thing for me!

Christa.

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Danelle jdsergent05@comcast.com for winning this gift! :)