Saturday, March 13, 2010

Colors and Time, Springing Up

If you are in a timezone that observes Daylight-Saving Time, don't forget to Spring Forward tonight! I've already set my clocks forward in hopes of getting my mind acclimated to the change and getting to bed and hour "early" tonight so I don't loose out on any sleep Sunday morning. While it's no fun to have mornings come earlier, I do love the longer daylight evenings of spring and summer!

Speaking of spring, Affordable Mineral Makeup™ has introduced six gorgeous new shades this week, just in time for spring. I don't name them (and honestly am not a fan of several of the name choices this time around) but the colors are amazing! You can find them all at InnerBeautyGirls.com

If you are following current fashion trends into bright colors, check out the vibrant blue of Eclipse or the green pop of Prana.

EclipseEclipse

For earthy tones with a touch of shimmer, you are going to love Down Under and Nadis.

Down UnderDown Under

Looking more for pink or purple tones? Then check out Wonderland and goddess. (Like I said, some of the names bother me, this one most of all. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one" Deuteronomy 6:4. "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus..." Ephesians 2:10a.)

Down UnderWonderland

May your spring be bright as we look in anticipation to the celebration of our risen Savior!

No comments: